Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxyss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in
    Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2011, 06:16 PM
    How many wires in the ceiling box? What color? The light is usually the blue lead. Do you have 2 wall switches now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need replacement switch for Hunter Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I went to Lowe's where I originally purchased the Hunter Ceiling Fan, they had two switches, one was a 4 wire and one was an 8 wire. The one from my fan happens to be a 4 wire, I installed the switch carefully replacing each wire in the corresponding slot as was on the original one. Once...

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Trying to install a Lutron Maestro Fan/Light dimmer switch with a CD52 ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the wiring diagram for my ceiling fan but I'm not having any luck, best I could find is this forum. I've got the lutron MA-LFQ-3 kit which has a fan control canopy module and a master/slave light/fan dimming combo. I have the fan apart and it has a molex...

Hunter ceiling fan Switch [ 2 Answers ]

How do I disconnect the pull chain fan switch and wire it together since it has a remote switch on the wall. At one time it worked however, I think there always was a short in the pull chain switch. Can this be bypassed? Thanks.

Hunter ceiling fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into a place with a hunter ceiling fan/light. At first the wall switch seemed to do something (there is no remote and there are no pull chains), although it seemed random to me. Now the wall switch does nothing. And without a remote or pull chain--nothing. Any advice to get that fan...

View more questions Search