Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nooname Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 02:06 PM
    duties of a wife according to islam
    I had been married for 3 years it was a love marriage n we have a son my husband is not v qualified and no he has an bissness I'm a psychologist by profession n t earning hand after 6 months of our marriage he remarries n now getting married t third time n he doesn't allow me to react on his thir marriage bcoz he says when islam had given me t permission of 4 marriage then who am I?he doesn't give me any money n he expects from me to support him n his family financially.and bcoz now I'm not sharing my funds with him so he abuse n mistreat me n talks about divorce n acuse me that ALLAH will never forgive me n I'm wrong... I take care of my son, myself,pays t rent of t house and all t households and never demands anything from him and still he says I'm wrong n I'm t worst wife.I want to know what islam says about this m I acctually doing a sin should I support him n what should I do to make this marriage work
    *** help my life is at a stake
    I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is anal sex allowed in islam between husband and wife? [ 25 Answers ]

As salamualaikum sir, I am a sunni muslim from imam hanafi group. I got married 2 months back and have been sharing bed with my husband quite comfortably. But recently my husband has asked me to practice anal intercourse... to which I showed complete reluctance by saying that its not allowed in...

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Intercourse with wife in islam [ 3 Answers ]

Asalam Aliakum Brother Zakir I would soon be married so I would like to know the correct way of how to have intercourse with wife for the first time? Please help. Allahafiz

In islam sex allow this ex wife [ 1 Answers ]

Can a ex- husband or ex-wife share bed after divorce ? Please give me answer I am meeting my ex-wife she is American we are going to see each other after one year and we want to share bed and do sex ?

View more questions Search