Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midnitemadness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Why does my nightmare mean?
    I feel somewhat paralyzed and weak. I was at the club drinking in the bathroom and it was hard for me to walk and keep my eyes open. A guy who had a bouncer shirt on was holding me up walking me out of the club like he was kicking me out, and I told him were my car was and he went in the different direction and I was trying to push away from him but I was to weak, he was going to rape me or something. I couldn't fight him I was too slow to weak I tried to scream but I couldn't finally I let out a scream but nobody heard and he was telling me to shut up and put his hand over my mouth I woke up and fell back asleep into another nightmare. I was driving my car but once again I felt weak.. wierd. My car lights weren't on and I tried turning them on but I couldn't do it and I was swerving in pitch black heard a dog yelp.. prob hit a dog? And then I crashed into the curb but it wasn't a bad crashed. I couldn't move I couldn't scream nothing and I kept fighting it and finally woke up.
    Edy020 Posts: 72, Reputation: 14

Apr 11, 2011, 11:42 AM
    Once in a while we all have nightmares. They don't necessarly mean anything. However, if you are very concerned you need to ask yourself how much drinking and clubbing you are doing. Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to slow down. Maybe you are placing yourself in dangerous situations while you are drinking.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Apr 28, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Sometimes, dreams have meaning, and sometimes they don't. From what I understand of dreams, everyone we encounter in them are "our own emotions" portrayed as a character. It's our way of dealing with our own issues. (This is how I understand it)

Do you drink a lot? Do you club too much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GM nightmare? [ 56 Answers ]

So what will be for dinner tomorrow? Emergency! Pathogen New to Science Found in Roundup Ready GM Crops?

This is a nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

My husband (the bread winner) left me and our 8 yr old son without enough to pay our food elec, mortgage. He quit his job and claims the little money he has has to go for himself. I called mortgage co to order a hardship and sent out my paperwork in the meantime should I consider asking them if I...

Our nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend and I, both who are young professionals, who have never been in trouble before... have created our own little nightmare and now I need help... The other night we got into an argument and things got very heated. We slapped each other and the police were called. I was...

Nissan Nightmare [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 nissan pickup, 5 speed, 4 cyl. Won't idle, sputters from 2000 rpm's down, as long as it is in gear with your foot on the gas, it runs OK. As soon as you take it out of gear and let your foot off the gas, rpm's drop down to about 100 it sputters for a sec and then dies. Or sometimes,...

View more questions Search