Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 05:26 AM
    I think I'm suffering with gonorrhea. I don't want them to find out. How will I treat?
    I think I'm suffering with gonorrhea. I don't want them to find out. How will I treat this? I really need your help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2011, 05:28 AM

You can't treat it yourself. Go to a doctor.
    nickola Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 05:30 AM
    I'm afraid. Can I get pregnant after treating it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 8, 2011, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nickola View Post
    I think im suffering with gonorrhea.
    How do you know? Did a doctor diagnose it?

There is no way to treat it at home if that is what you have. A doctor will have to properly diagnose it. It will take a course of antibiotics to cure.

If left untreated it is possible you will not be able to have children in the future.

STD Facts - Gonorrhea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend doesn't treat me like I treat her; how do I confront her? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear listener, This morning, my best friend woke me up with a call. She literally told me to meet her at her school without asking if I felt better (I have the flu; she could easily tell with my changed voice). Curiously, I asked why she wanted me to come; she said "i really need my debit card, im...

Is it gonorrhea? [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are sexually active. Our last intercourse was a week ago. Yesterday, my boyfriend told me that he has gonorrhea. I don't know if it is really gonorrhea. He told me that he felt DIFFICULTY IN URINATION and he noticed a YELLOW DISCHARGE. A while ago, we were together...

Infertility after gonorrhea? [ 1 Answers ]

In May I found out I had gonorrhea :( I got treated and they said everything was fine. I did have a papsmear then. Wouldn't they have seen if it had been long enough to build up scar tissue and cause infertility? I'm just worried because I got pregnant at the end of July and had a miscarrage Sept....

Can I have gonorrhea? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I could have gonorrhea I have some of the sympotoms like yellowish-watery discharge and I have pain in my penis sometimes when I go to the bathroom, but I am 15 and I am still a virgin. Could I have got it from touching my penis when I went to the bathroom or masturbating...

View more questions Search