Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebigbabu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 11:37 PM
    California Income Taxes
    My wife and kids live in California and she works there, I live in California about 100 days a year and Nevada and overseas for the rest of the year. None of my income is derived from activity in California , do I pay tax on my income?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 8, 2011, 03:54 AM
    Nevada is part of the US..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 8, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Oops, you said CA taxes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate Income Taxes on Income Statement [ 3 Answers ]

Income Statement Preparation I was provided the following information and would like to know how I can figure out the Income taxes (30% of income before taxes) Accounts Payable: 35,000 Accounts Receivable: 65,000 Advertising Expense: 15,000 Cash: 19,500 Supplies Expense: 46,000 Rent...

Can I deduct my property taxes in Brazil from my Income Taxes in US [ 1 Answers ]

I own to propterties in Brazil and pay property taxes in Brazil. I have no Income in Brazil. Can I deduct my property taxes paid in Brazil on my US Income tax return please?

Finding net income before bonuses and income taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried to do this question, but I'm coming up blank. I've searched the internet and looked in my textbook but can't find anything relating to this problem. A company awards an annual bonus to its managers. The bonus this year was $44,000. The bonus agreement says each branch manager...

California personal income tax return [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I worked in California from 08/30/2006 through 12/31/2006 for the year 2006. My company is in Texas and I filed my 2006 tax return before April 14th 2007 while I was in California. Now I received a letter from STATE OF CALIFORNIA stating that I have to file a California return. Since, my...

2006 taxes: F-1 OPT Income & Foreign Income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a somewhat complicated question about my 2006 taxes... I came to the US in 2001 on a student visa (F1). After I finished my degree I worked one year under OPT, and I left when my OPT/visa expired in May 2006 and went home to my native country and got a job there. So basically I...

View more questions Search