Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly2015 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Math problem 3rd grade
    Polo writes a 3 digit number. It has more than 5 ones. It has fewer than 3 tens. What number does Polo write?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2011, 07:43 AM

There are a lot of possibilities for that question...

The number can start with any number of 1 through 9, then have either 0, 1 or 2 and the last number as ranging from 6 to 9 inclusive...

As example, both 106 and 929 fit the description :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd grade math [ 6 Answers ]

(8+1)+5=8+(?+5)

4th grade math [ 8 Answers ]

Thanks for some help. I need it! There are 16 pens. There are 3 tmes as many red as blue pens. There are 4 more green pens than red. How many of each color are there? I can't figure it out.

Grade 10 Math Sumamtive [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm in grade ten academic math and our summative has me stumped. Our task was for one class to take a question that was given to us WITHOUT any numbers, just the question and a diagram, and describe how we would go about answering the question. The question was this: You are an engineer...

8th grade math [ 1 Answers ]

of all pairs of consecuitive integers whose sum is greater then 100 find the pair whose sum is the least.

5th grade math [ 3 Answers ]

My son came home with homework tonight. Problem solving. Question is : Yasu is making programs for the next band concert. He is using tan, gray, ivory and lemon colored paper. The cover design will be printed in either black, maroon, or purple ink. List all the different combinations he can...

View more questions Search