Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goobers8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2003, 11:36 PM
    Television commercials
    Could someone please tell me the name of the product on the TV commercial with the song "Anything you can do I can do better..."? Thank you.
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2003, 11:31 AM
    television commercials
    The Tide with Bleach is the one I think you are thinkng of - they are pitting it againast Oxy-Booster on that one.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2003, 07:21 PM
    television commercials
    It's Tide
    stooby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2005, 03:51 PM
    Mullerlight advert
    I remember seeing a Mullerlight advert once before where a woman is in a hotel and locks her boyfriend out of the room with no clothes on and an ice bucket. Then a Gay air stuard walks by. Does anyone know the name of that woman? Trying to know 4 ages now. Has she been on anything else before?
    Please help me :) Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television and Children [ 14 Answers ]

:) Hello Everyone, If you are like me, then you must appreciate gardening. I love my garden. While doing some gardening today I was able to reflect on how gardening is very much like nurturing a child. The garden needs to have the soil prepared and then to sow the seed and water it...

Television [ 1 Answers ]

How has television changed our society?

Television portrayal [ 6 Answers ]

:o How accurate is the typical television portrayal of an informant?

Using DVD-RAM recorder to skip TV commercials [ 4 Answers ]

Several ads seem to say that if your DVD recorder will record on DVD-RAM that you can record and watch TV at the same time and fast forward past the commercials. Am I reading these ads correctly? The Pansonic DMR-ES10S at about $199 will record on DVD-RAM. There are DVD recorders that also have 60...

2 commercials [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for 2 commercial clips. I do Presentations for Tahitian Noni Juice and could really use these in my training presentation. The first commercial is this guy who has a nice house, nice family, belongs to a country club and he says that he is in...

View more questions Search