Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tattisfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 03:11 PM
    Phoenix tattoo question
    I was wondering if it is possible to get this tattoo http://i54.tinypic.com/2rwkl1w.jpg
    On the forearm. I know that the tattoo is very large, but if getting it on the forearm with as much detail as possible is an option...
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 09:15 AM
    If you were to get that tattoo anywhere on your arm it would have to be seriously scaled down, because there simply isn't enough room on your arms to have a piece that large. Why couldn't you have it on your back like in the picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoo Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Michaela I really want a tattoo in sanskrit but it is near impossible to get a trnaslation, could anyone help me translate this famous marilyn monroe phrase into sanskrit ? A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left - ...

Phoenix/dragon tattoo [ 0 Answers ]

I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo. I want a half sleeve (shoulder to elbow) of a dragon and phoenix. Are there and rules about these two being together? Specifics on how they are suppose to be placed? I have searched and searched and cannot find anything.

Tattoo question [ 9 Answers ]

for the people that have tattoos. Do you love it? Do you plan to keep it? Do you regret getting it? And has anyone had laser removal? How were the effects. Is there scarring? do you think people treat you differently once they see your tattoo... sorry about the hiroshima of questions. I...

View more questions Search