Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanee34 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 02:12 PM
    I have a watery discharge it doesn't smell fishy but has a smell, it clear and watery
    I don't have no pain or itching could it be a bacteria infection
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2011, 02:26 PM

Yes, it could. The only way to know is to see a Physician.

Apr 7, 2011, 03:41 PM
    If it is a bacteria infection what can I use at home for a remedy
    Bacteria infection
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 04:01 PM

Bacterial infection where, and if it is where I am thinking, no there isn't a home remedy. It will require a doctor's visit to get set straight, and probably antibiotics, but then I am assuming, and it may be something entirely different, so why don't you explain a little more so we know what we are dealing with.

Tick

Apr 7, 2011, 04:15 PM
    It's watery like I have urinated on myself, and the odor doesn't smell that bad but it
    Bacteria infection

Apr 7, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I'm discharging like I have urinated on myself and it real watery, I just came off my cycle, before I came on I thought I had a yeast infection, so I bought monistat 1 and used it but it didn't work and I haven't had sex in about 1month in a half

Apr 7, 2011, 04:41 PM
    If it's watery and itch in the inside but the itch is not bad what do you think that
    Bacteria infection
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2011, 04:42 PM

I realize you don't like the answers you've received but please stop posting the same question.

You need to see a Physician.

It is impossible to go from thread to thread, trying to figure this out.

Apr 7, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I'm not meaning to post it twice I'm sorry but you are been helpful to me I apologize thanks for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this watery discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had my period last month on the 13th for three days but then I had it again on the 27th for another three days My cycle is 32 days and I wasn't sure if I was going to get my period on the 13th of this month due to the other period that I had on the 27th again... im confused but the 13th has...

Watery discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Hello every one, This is T love I have a question I'm having a yellowish discharge and it has a smell not really bad but it not my regular sent the discharge is not thick it's watery and some times pasty. Can any one help me ::confused: {Moved from Forum Help. Please make sure you post in an...

Dark watery discharge from breast [ 4 Answers ]

I was giving myself a self breast exam last night and when I pressed down on the right side of my left breast a dark watery discharge came out. I then check my right breast and the watery discharge from the right side also was yellowish. Could anyone give me a idea of what is wrong?:(

View more questions Search