Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxemmie23xxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 01:52 PM
    I'm 10 years old and I want to be famous
    I'm only ten but I go to lessons for singing and but I kind of have I try to go to a happy place but I'm always really scared ill do really bad please help what should I do??
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 7, 2011, 01:55 PM

Practice, practice, practice. Right now you will have recitals, and that gets you in front of an audience. You could audition for musicals at local theaters.

The more you perform in front of people the more you will feel at home on stage. Nothing wrong with the fear of performing, it's what most performers experience before they go on stage.

Keep up the vocal lessons and just shine like a star when you're singing. Good luck! :)
    xxxemmie23xxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 01:59 PM
    Comment on southamerica's post
    Thanks a lot ill try that I hope it works! :)
    nats564 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 03:06 PM
    I really want to be famous I am ten and I won this copotition at my school and people said that I was really good this could mean my life help me to be famous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become a famous christian singer when I'm already 30 years old? [ 8 Answers ]

I just turned 30 years old and I still really want to become a Christian singer.. I have been singing in my chruch for over 10 years. Many people have stated that I should make a record but there is a couple of problems: 1. I lack the finaces and 2. I don't want to go out of god's will to do...

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

How to become famous [ 1 Answers ]

Well me and my 2 cousins needs to know how to become famous we already practiced and sighned up for stuff and won need help what do I do know?? Thanks

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

View more questions Search