TOLANI Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 12:38 PM
    h55 cream does it contain hydroquinone?
    h55+ cream does it contain hydroquinone
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2011, 12:51 PM

Ingredients:
    Aqua, Glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl aclcohol, glycerin, betula alba, citrus limonum, glycyrrhiza Glabra, sambucus nigra, rubus gructicosus, tilia vulgaris, paraffinum, parfum (fragrance), sodium lactate, octyl dimethyl PABA, Allantoin, Ascorbic acid, sodium lauryl sulface, sodium metabisulfite, disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, p-Chloro-m-cresol.
    Whatever2011 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2011, 10:12 AM
    I don`t think so at all, but be sure to carefully do some researching of your very own. Sometime the ingredients don`t have to say Hydroquinone, but in fact in does contain it. Good luck :)
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 11:38 AM

Where would you research? I see a lot of threads and posts on the subject, most of them Q&A sites, none with definitive information. I agree that labels only list ingredients when they are over a certain percentage but where would you look to find hidden ingredients?

May 7, 2011, 01:57 PM
    I do my research on the internet, on different sites and I will try to go back and try to find the sites/ links, so you can have a better understanding about what I am talking about and base on other peoples experience using skin lightening products. Most say that the in ingredients will say that they use all natural skin lightener and, yet people experience interruption such as: stretch marks, redness, pimples, discoloration, tenderness, dark spots... etc
    Uber Member

May 8, 2011, 06:01 AM

I found lots of other people's experience. I just couldn't find any proof of the content.

May 8, 2011, 11:03 AM
    That`s so that, but we don`t know if they are tell that entire truth or not. We have to take into consideration what they have to say still. I also what to lighten my entire body and face, but I don`t know what to use.
    Uber Member

May 8, 2011, 11:11 AM

Oh, I agree - I was questioning your statement that a product may be in a cream even though the manufacturer says it is not.

I also believe some products are available in Canada which are not available in the US. There are also occasionally different forumlaries in the two Countries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search