Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idaniall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Can my employer cap my salary (Florida) can I refuse to sign the document?
    I am a nurse and my employer wants me to sign my yearly evaluation where it states I will be capped an no longer be eligible for pay raises is this legal?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 11:01 AM

Sure its legal, unless you have a contract that states otherwise. You can always refuse to sign and go look for another job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if the father refuse to take a paternity test and never sign the birth c [ 3 Answers ]

I am single parent and I want a paternity test, The father of my child never lay hands on my child and he got nothing to do with her, I've waited to long, I heard he was saying he was not the father of my child, I wanted to know what will happen if he refuse to take a paternity test? And what will...

Refuse to sign paper for inherited house to be sold [ 4 Answers ]

7 siblings. Inherited house, divided among evenly when sold. One refuses to sign paper, because he was not told price the house is to be sold. What will happen to his share?

Refuse to sign joint tax return check. [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my taxes with the state of virginia.My wife and I are separated,even though she don't work I filed jointly.We received the check with both our names on it (Mine first)and she refuses to sign.Can I sign and cash this check without her??

Can employer refuse to pay for previous work [ 5 Answers ]

My employer notified me on Saturday that I had to do certain work on the following Tuesday and if it was not done to his satisfaction that day then he would withhold my paycheck from the previous 2 week period until it was done. This sounds like blackmail. Can he refuse to pay me for work done in a...

Cleaning service employer makes employees sign a document [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a question I need help with. My wife is employed by a cleaning business and she has worked there for 8 months now, this business employs no full time people but many casual, part time , on call women etc. We recently registered our own business in the same industry, as my wife...

View more questions Search