Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Hi we have a very old singer sewing machine my wife says it is probably 70 to 80 years
    It is black with gold designs and very fancy metal plates on each end it is hidden in a table top with four drawers ,the desk is very fancy with lots of designs in the legs and says singer across the middle,we were just wondering the what this machine could be worth? The serial number is2146233 and the catalog is b.t.7,plaese contact me at {email removed for privacy} thank you so much.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 7, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Please don't ever put your email on a public board.
    Come back and look at answers here.
    You will get much better advice if you put a pic on.
    What sort of treadle does it have, is the cord and plug original? Any rust? Have you used it?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2011, 09:49 PM
    I have seen these go for as much as $40,000+ at auction. Contact the Singer Company because they sometimes will buy such unusual machines for their museum. It all depends on the condition, of course. DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Singer sewing machine value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have A SINGER SEWING MACHINE WITH SERIAL NUMBER ON IT EJ709452.can u tell me how much it is worth

Singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1883 Singer sewing machine, with a coffin top, in good condition, with all pieces and in good working order. I would like to know it's value. Can you help?

How to use a singer sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

How to use a singer sewing merritt 4525

View more questions Search