Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylove71 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 08:51 AM
    USAF?
    How or should I even write to my child's father commander. I filed child support and custody but my ex will not cooperate with child support or myself. He stop all contact with me when he found out I was pregnant and lied saying he was getting deployed. Child support and myself are working through SCRA but are frustrated because he is intentionally ignoring his responsibilite by not rssponding thus making the process harder for us. He is not on the birth certifcate but is presumed the father as he hasn't filed a response. We have a court ordered DNA test as he will not copperate. He has recently been transferred overseas at his request in order to avoid all this even further. Child support suggested I contact his commader as they will also be doing so. I was wondering what will happen to him and what should I say to the commander so he doesn't disregard the situation. I am working 2 jobs to support our child and he knows he is the father. I just want want my child is entitle to nothing more or less. Thank you all :-)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2011, 08:55 AM

Hello b:

They'll tell him to step up to the plate and act like a man.. They don't like irresponsible people in the services.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost USAF C-97 Stratocruiser in Pacific 21 March 1957 [ 1 Answers ]

In February 1957 I was employed by the Department of the Army as a civilian in Japan. On 22 February 1957 my wife, daughter, and I were returning to Japan from re-employment leave in Florida. We crossed the Pacific on a USAF C-97 Stratocruiser, tail number 92591. We departed from Travis AFB at...

View more questions Search