Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovehimsomuch Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 04:52 AM
    Can pre-ejaculate cause pregnancy? I'm still confused..
    Me and my boyfriend did it last Saturday. But before that, he last ejaculated last Friday and then urinated many times and then didn't ejaculated again until after we did it. He even urinated right before we had sex. When he was about to put his inside me he first wiped the pre-ejaculate before his went in and it was like less than a minute and he already pulled out and we're already finished. Im scared I'm still 16. Is there a possibility I could get pregnant? *** answeeer.. *** help me our parents will kill us.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 04:56 AM

Yes, pre-ejaculate can cause pregnancy.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 05:35 AM

Absolutely! Even the birth control pill or condom, or both are not always 100% effective.

Apr 7, 2011, 06:10 AM
    Even if he urinated right before we did it and wiped his penis before his went in? I'm so scared

Apr 7, 2011, 06:12 AM
    Can you tell its rate of pregnancy?
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehimsomuch View Post
    even if he urinated right before we did it and wiped his penis before his went in? im soo scared
    Yes, it still can happen as the pre-ejaculate will come out AFTER he urinates when his penis is erect.

The percentage of pregnancy is next to impossible to define as it would have to deal with your time during your cycle, i.e. where are you in your cycle as far as ovulation is considered?

Darlin' I am going to tell you honestly. I am a labor and delivery nurse, but I am also a mother. I took the birth control pill faithfully AND used a condom every time I had intercourse (I was married), and got pregnant not once, but twice.

If you are not ready to be a parent you should rethink having sex. If you insist on having sex, at least use protection.

Apr 7, 2011, 07:05 AM
    We did it on the 22nd of my cycle.

Apr 7, 2011, 07:08 AM
    What am I going to do? I don't know wkat to do anymore. *** hellpp
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:09 AM
    we did it on the 22nd of my cycle.
    That means very little to me.

You are now playing the waiting game. You have to wait to see if your period comes when it is supposed to. If not, wait a few days to see if it comes. If it doesn't take a HPT using first morning urine.

Apr 7, 2011, 04:37 PM
    My period is supposed to be yesterday because I follow the 27 days more or less but I didn't get my period yesterday. Any other advices ma'am? I'm really scared. *** help me.

Apr 7, 2011, 04:53 PM
    I almost forgot. When his penis went inside, it bled but it wasn't our first time to have sex. Do you know why?

And what do you mean "that means very little to me"? I didn't quite understand the meaning of that.

*** answer J_9 you are the only one who can help me with this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 06:48 PM

It means that you can not tell from what day it was. What is being said, is that yes of course you could be pregnant, and it is obvious that you were listening to some good myths about birth control, and nothing about real birth control,
    Even a condom would have helped a lot.

But now you have to wait to see what happens,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 06:56 PM

If you slide through this time without getting pregnant, remember for the future that

sex = pregnancy

Plus, your birth control information is totally incorrect.
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:03 PM

Honey, you being on day 22 really means nothing.

In the end, you had unprotected sex. Withdrawal should NEVER, EVER, be considered a form of birth control.

You now have to wait to see if your period comes.

Again, take this as a lesson. Sex=pregnancy. If you are not ready to be a parent abstain from sex. If you are going to have sex no matter what we have told you here, use birth control, multiple forms of birth control preferably.

Apr 7, 2011, 07:16 PM
    So the rate of pregnancy in my case is quite next to impossible?

Yes I would surely never ever do it again. Thank you so much for your advices. Any other advice on what I'm going to now?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:20 PM

No, no one said, ( next to impossible) every one is saying very possible.

I mean it is not 100 percent, but no one can say a percent,

We are saying you did almost nothing as for as real birth control, you merely followed a bunch of silly grade school beliefs that any adult knows has no bearing on real birth control.

What we are saying is yes of course you could be, and you will not know till you wait and see if you have your period or not
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:23 PM
    so the rate of pregnancy in my case is quite next to impossible?
    That's not at all what I said. What I said was that it IS possible!

Apr 7, 2011, 07:30 PM
    OK thank you I'm really scared now.

What is the most accurate way to determine the pregnancy?
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 07:31 PM

You now have to wait to see if your period comes. If not, you will have to take a HPT using first morning urine.

Apr 7, 2011, 07:46 PM
    OK thank you so much. I did not want this to happen, we really didn't. I cry a lot and pray to God everyday. I hope I'm not pregnant. I'm so down now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is more likely to be the father? Pre ejaculate or full ejaculation? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had sex with another guy when I was with my boyfriend. Now my boyfriend cums in me all the time however he has some drug issues. Now the other guy I had sex with didn't come in me he pulled out. I just found out I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is and I'm with my boyfriend who...

Can I get pregnant by pre-ejaculate? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have had sex with condoms. But then we wanted to do it with no condoms. We were curious about it. We did. He penetrated me at the beginning of the sexual intercourse just for a few seconds and he didn't reach an orgasm. And then at the end we did oral sex to each other and then...

Pre ejaculate ! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after...

Pregnancy and pre ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex twice during the week I conceived and now I am 23 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately this was with two different partners and that is very rare for me considering I've been with the same guy for over a year now. (we broke up long story) anyway I am very worried that the baby may not be my...

Previous pre-ejaculate on pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've been on birth bontrol for 4 months now. Have not missed any, always on time, not in furthur meditcation. Hmm. So.. me and my boyfriend had intercourse two times with using condoms. Although, the second time I used lubrication while giving him a handjob and when he put the condom on I...

View more questions Search