Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 08:02 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I wish I could fix it for you. But, darlin' this is what happens when you have sex.

I've been a teenager before, I have two grown sons and a teen daughter. I understand how the hormones work and how the urges feel.

Have you not taken sex ed in school? Have your parents not talked to you about the "birds and the bees?"
    ilovehimsomuch Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 08:19 PM
    There is no sex ed here in philippines. No but my mom warned me about this before. Its really my fault that I didn't listen to her. I'm really scared. I have no one else to turn to right now aside from m boyfriend. We are waiting and figuring things out. We really don't know what to do now. I've been very stressed about this since last Monday until today and I don't have apetite in food anymore. I'm really hoping that I'm not really pregnant and this will all soon be over. I really don't know what to do anymore.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 08:33 PM

Are you more understanding now of how one gets pregnant and the things boys (and others) tell you that are not true (like urinating before sex or "pulling out" to prevent pregnancy)?

Do you have access to effective birth control?
    ilovehimsomuch Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Yes that's why I'm more scared now knowing that. All I know is a condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is more likely to be the father? Pre ejaculate or full ejaculation? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had sex with another guy when I was with my boyfriend. Now my boyfriend cums in me all the time however he has some drug issues. Now the other guy I had sex with didn't come in me he pulled out. I just found out I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is and I'm with my boyfriend who...

Can I get pregnant by pre-ejaculate? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have had sex with condoms. But then we wanted to do it with no condoms. We were curious about it. We did. He penetrated me at the beginning of the sexual intercourse just for a few seconds and he didn't reach an orgasm. And then at the end we did oral sex to each other and then...

Pre ejaculate ! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after...

Pregnancy and pre ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex twice during the week I conceived and now I am 23 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately this was with two different partners and that is very rare for me considering I've been with the same guy for over a year now. (we broke up long story) anyway I am very worried that the baby may not be my...

Previous pre-ejaculate on pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've been on birth bontrol for 4 months now. Have not missed any, always on time, not in furthur meditcation. Hmm. So.. me and my boyfriend had intercourse two times with using condoms. Although, the second time I used lubrication while giving him a handjob and when he put the condom on I...

View more questions Search