Ask
    lucky0317 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 11:46 PM
    A death in my house?
    >Address removed for privacy<
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 12:49 AM

Your local sources like city records would be likely to have that info. Or previous owners of the property.

Since you put this in the paranormal thread I would assume that you are experiencing something out of the ordinary.

What is happening?
    lucky0317 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 01:02 AM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    Weird stuff and tonight the dvd player turned to vcr by itself
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 01:20 AM

It would be easier to address if you were to give more details.

Many things happen that cannot be explained.

Many more strange things happen that can be explained by logical, rational thought and investigation.

What appear to be shapes and figures can be reflected lights or dust in the air or any number of things.

The fields electric currant emit can affect how we feel and make you uneasy.
    Variation in the power supply to your house can cause appliances to do things they normally don't.

When we get scared we perceive things differently than we do when we are not scared.

If you believe that paranormal things are happening you may begin to look for them which may mask the true cause.

Look for logical explanations first.

But at the same time , keep a record of what happens and to whom it happens.

Try recording , taking pictures, or video and see if anything shows up.

I have experienced paranormal events and take this very
    Seriously.
    I hope you will try to investigate and keep me updated.
    I will be here to bounce ideas off or give feedback and suggestions.

I am working on compiling information about situations
    Like yours ,and making it available to anyone who
    Thinks there is "something going on" . This would give them
    A place to start at least.
    So I am keenly interested in whatever you find.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 7, 2011, 01:22 PM
    If I had a ghost every time a piece of electrical equipment did something randomly, I would be very haunted... which I am not. Is there anything else that makes you think you're dealing with the paranormal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death smell in house [ 0 Answers ]

Hi,we recently moved into this town house,after 2 days we got this terebille smell,after investigation we found out the lady who stayed there died in the house on the main bedroom floor and was luing there for +-3/5 days,what we don't understand is if the place is closed and no windows is open,no...

Upon death of the owner who does the house go to? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother lives in South Carolina and she owns her house. She refuses to make a will and it is unclear what will happen to her property upon her death. Who will inherit the house? Does the state reclaim it?

Was there a death in my house [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, me and my friend were doing a ouija board and found some extremely strange paranormal activity. I know this sounds stupid... but we are serious. Something is not right and for some reason it has to do with the number 45. If you have any information please help. If you have an answer then you...

Death in my house [ 2 Answers ]

Did someone die at {address removed}

Inheriting a house before death [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I are finally in the position to purchase our first house, in particular, the one we live in. It belongs to my mother, who is quite elderly. Since it is out in the country, she has been wanting to move into town. Now, she has brought up the idea that possibly, she would just stay...

View more questions Search