Ask
    jenkramer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 11:19 PM
    Child support levy over drawn our account by $1,517.37 in this legal
    Child support levy over drawn our account by $1,517.37 in this legal
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 7, 2011, 03:40 AM

I don't know. Did you not read the instructions about providing detail when posting a question?

First, ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. Second, what do you mean by over drawn? Was the amount you owed less than what they took? The bank had to have received a writ of execution against your account. That writ should indicate the amount you owed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal age in Indiana to stop child support for a child in college [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know when I can legally stop paying support on my step son who is going to be 22 and is still in college

Bank account levy in Texas child support case [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out if the Texas AG filed a levy against my bank accounts in Texas because of past due child support? I just recently moved to Texas and every time I deposit a check into my checking account it takes almost 10days to get it cleared... while my wife's checks into her own account take...

Child Support Levy On My Savings Account, How Could This Happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and noticed that $3,600 was missing from my savinings account that my wife and I share. We are in the process of moving so we have been saving to do this. I have always paid and have never been late on payments. I'm sure your wondering why I have a balance to owe then. ...

Tax levy on checking account with SSI funds for handicap child electronically deposit [ 2 Answers ]

How do I stop a tax levy on a bank account that has social security funds transferred electronically monthy for my handicapped child?

View more questions Search