Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xawaluul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 05:14 PM
    How would argue against the assertion that the Oneness of Divine Lordship
    How would argue against the assertion that the Oneness of Divine Lordship is not an evidence of the Oneness of Divine Godship. Substantiate your claim with evidences.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2011, 05:19 PM

Will be glad to, but first what is your opinion on the question
    xawaluul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Will be glad to, but first what is your opinion on the question
    I have no idea regarding that question
    Expert

Apr 6, 2011, 05:41 PM

Then why are you asking it ? We don't do homework if that is the issue. We are glad to discuss things with you, but too many ask a open question and then merely argue with those trying to help, you must have some opinion if you are asking about this
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Apr 6, 2011, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xawaluul View Post
    How would argue against the assertion that the Oneness of of Divine Lordship is not an evidence of the Oneness of Divine Godship. Substantiate your claim with evidences.

As far as the question is concerned the only thing that comes to mind is Saint Augustine's 'City of God' . I think there is enough evidence to say that from Augustine's ideas we get the idea of Divine Kingship (possibly the first part of the question).

Augustine argues that it is God purpose to install a monarch to rule the his earthly kingdom. Even though the City of God and The City of Man may be in conflict both serve God's overall purpose. Naturally this idea is subject to debate. Unfortunately theological arguments are not evidence as such.

Other than this I have absolutely no idea.

Tut
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2011, 03:55 PM

Is this a Muslim question?
    Expert

Apr 17, 2011, 03:58 PM

Closed, the OP seems not to want to discuss it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Divine? What does it mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I read a mission statement for Community of Christ denomination ( a.k.a. the REorgainized church of latter day saints.) They made the statement that Jesus was the Son of God, the Word made flesh, fully human and fully divine. Does that mean they believe he was indeed GOD? I have heard catholics...

People that argue over everything [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend and sometimes I just do not feel like talking to her because she argues over quite literally EVERYTHING. I can tell her that I played a cool new game today and she will try and start an argument about why it is a bad game. All I want to know is why do people like this feel that they...

Obama's unchallenged assertion about American Oil [ 4 Answers ]

He has said it a few times and it has become a standard Democrat talking point . But is it the truth ? Well his assertion about the usage is generally correct . We do use about 25% of the oil consumed worldwide. That is largely because we produce about 28% of the worlds goods and service. ...

She gets upset and we argue. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how is everyone doing? Let me give you a brief synopsis of what's going on. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 15 months now and things are going great and they still are, but we tend to argue on average about once a week. Now this has been going on now for the last year or so,...

We broke up because we argue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my and my boyfriend broke up recently and I just don't understand this. We were the perfect couple and everyone said so, we were only together for a small period, 3 months but it seemed like so much longer. He's 23 and he never had a girlfriend before me so I knew I had to take it easy with...

View more questions Search