Got it on video, love it, watched it last week
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 8, 2011, 12:31 PM

It's a good movie.

Was it the main theme after all?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Saw it when it first came out back in "73 I think, twice in two weeks, and as recently as a month ago.

The music is still fresh, the visual is spectacular, now I finally have a big screen and surround sound, it plays more often.

Ted Neely was in a road show not 30 miles from here before Xmas, and circumstances prevented us from going. I heard it was an outstanding show, I fear I will never get another chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The shroud of jesus christ [ 4 Answers ]

If jesus christ was not crusified how come the scientist discovered the holy shroud.. http://www.shroud.org.uk/

Jesus Christ. [ 15 Answers ]

Has anybody here ever thought, what if Jesus actually was with someone. Did actually have children. Had a blood line that was passed down to generations. Would this change your view of Jesus or not? For me personally would not change anything. There is a lot of life of Jesus we do not know...

Who is Jesus Christ? [ 20 Answers ]

First off, I am not Jewish... I am a gentile. I do believe that Jesus Christ is the promised Messiah in the Old Testament, so I wanted to be up front about that. I have had an interest in Jewish culture since the first time I traveled to Israel more than 10 years ago. Since that time, I have...

Jesus Christ Superstar [ 4 Answers ]

I've just seen the 1973 film adaptation of Jesus Christ Superstar, and was wondering how similar to the original Broadway production it is. For example, was the original set in the first century AD, or in modern times like the film? Thanks Captain O

About Jesus Christ [ 8 Answers ]

In which ways is and or was worshipped and what was the impact the death had on his respective religion?

View more questions Search