Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarsha123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Am very dark as in black,is there anything that can make me light?
    Am very dark skinned
    Am a very black woman
    I want to get a lighter complexion
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2011, 05:00 PM
    High percentage hq, acid peels retina
    Sweetpea77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 01:59 PM
    4% Hydroquinone with Retin A works. The 4 percent Hydroquinone with Retin A lightened me. I am naturally Taraj Henson's color and it has taken me 2 shades lighter. You have to use sunblock and use a good exfoliator, like Ultra Glow Alpha Hydroxy Cream. It mildly exfoiliates the skin. I notice mild flaking when I use it.
    tarsha123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Thanks for your answers,, am still a virgin in this field.I don't know much about bleaching creams and lotions,
    Can you pliz write down the names of the products containing what you mentioned above?
    How and where can I get them?
    Are they about at the pharmacy?
    Do you know anything about the bleaching pills?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 10, 2011, 04:39 PM

REmember that Hydroquinone is ILLEGAL in the UK and the US and in some other countries.

If you want to do this SAFELY, you will see a dermatologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed dark brown/black hair .want super light blonde again [ 18 Answers ]

I got to vent here... please bear with me... My natural hair color is a medium-dark brown, it is long, about mid-way down my back. I had it platinum blonde for a long time via double-process, then about a year ago my fiancée convinced me to have it done dark brown/black mix because he liked...

Getting my hair to dark blonde/light brown from black? [ 1 Answers ]

My hair has been black for a year or so and its not super unhealthy, but could be better. I want to somehow get the black out in the next few weeks, and slowly lighten it over the last few months of school and summer. How do I get the black out with minimum damage? And how long should I wait...

How to make naturally black hair med/dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to be very specific. I need to know how to dye naturally black hair to a med/dark brown color, using only professional products. i.e. exact color name and number, what volume developer, and how much to add to the color. I know ratio is very important. Thanks, mssherryk

I have dark hair and I want to make it light. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok So I Have Pretty Dark Hair But I Have Natural Red Highlights Which Come Out A lot In The Sun And Stuff. But I Don't Want Dark Hair Anymore And I Want To Make It Light. Like A Very Light Brown With Blonde In It Or Something Ya Know. So Im Asking Could I Be Able To Do It Myself? Do I Have To...

View more questions Search