Ask
    amrmasr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 01:48 AM
    Some advice *** about while life!
    Hello,

Could you advice me *** because I need for help to

My wife is british citizen

I'm egyptian I have enter uk on marriage visa

We got marriage in uk and I have got SPOUSE/PARTNER LEAVE TO REMAIN which for 2 years it expiration next year

But I'm a bit confused now because we are have got separated and I move to stay in italy and we getting divorced and HO know that

Did I have problem at the airport when I'm going back to uk? Or my visa it not working any more?

But we have child together... it son

I want to move back to uk and stay there

Did I have right to stay in uk after the divorce? And did I'm aloed to get other visa if we divorce?

And what about the child? Did I'm aloed to see him

Thanks for any one replying

Check out some similar questions!

I need life/relationship advice... [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lot to say. I've known my current girlfriend for three years as a (good) friend before we started dating. It's been nine months that we've been together.. at first, we were deeply in love. We always told each other we wanted to be together forever, sent each other e-mails every day, all...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.