Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pavithrra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 05:49 AM
    How the brahmin marriage will happen if a girl is from different hindu caste?
    Hi,
    Can you please help me out.
    My friend,she is a non-brahmin loves a tamil brahmin guy. Every thing is fine until now(up to marriage),but the problem arises during the thaara vaarthu(girl's father will give his daughter from his family to guy's family)(Gothrams will be changed for the girl) during the tamil brahmin marriage . Here comes the problem. She belongs to sozhiya vallar caste, that guy's priest is saying only through a brahmin father the gothras will be exchanges and other rituals will be done. Because of this again the problem arises b/w them. Can you please give some solutions for this issue.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 5, 2011, 06:49 AM

Due to the religious nature of your question, I have moved to to the Hinduism Board where it should get the proper advice.
    Pavithrra Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Okay thanks
    payal43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 06:33 AM
    Yes there is a solution... firstly the girl's father have to do Kanyadaan to some brahmin guy.. then afterwords that brahmin will do the Kanyadaan of the girl to the boy... only this is the solution... because when the girl's father will do her kanyadaan to a brahmin, the girl's gotra will change and the girl will become brahmin... then afterwords the brahmin person can do the kanyadaan to the groom...

All the very best:)
    XoXo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Inter-caste marriage? Can it happen? Share your exp. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a very generalized question. I belong to NAIDU caste, KAMMA NAIDU specifically. My friend is also NAIDU caste but BALIJA NAIDU. If we both marry, will it be called inter-caste marriage? (as we are marring inside NAIDU caste.) And, on an average, how often does this type of...

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.how to covince my parent for marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am brahmin girl & in love with other cast boy.We both are working in industries.he is electrical engineer & I am diploma engineer.how to covince my parent for marriage

View more questions Search