Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakeshoretowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 05:13 AM
    1920's toilet
    I run an apartment that has plumbing from the 20's. I'm having trouble finding any replacements. It gets its water supply from the left hand side, with no tank. I have found one with the stamp still on it. It was from Chicago Pottery Co. If anyone knows where to order anything like this, please let me know.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2011, 02:49 PM
    If it's made it almost 100 years, I'd replace it with a more efficient one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Houses built in the 1920's grounding [ 4 Answers ]

Converting two prong to three prong outlets, are the individual boxes usually grounded in the 1920's construction era?

I need to find the name of a film about a 1920's hollywood stuntman in hospital with [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a film about a little girl in hospital who befriends a Hollywood stuntman who tells her a story about some adventurers who are loking for a princess captured by a warlord, there is an Indian and some others in the film

Events in the 1920's [ 3 Answers ]

What did people watch in the 1920's?

1920's Floor Tile Felt Backing. [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings. A year or two ago we decided to replace the ceramic tile in our living room with carpet. After removing that tile, we found the original tile underneath. It was a black and white checkerboard tile put in when the house was new (1923 or so). It was ruined obviously so it needed to be...

View more questions Search