Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castelinokelvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 04:24 AM
    Help me improve
    I have my blog of my own!
    Wanted to know what I could do to make it better for more people or readers to come to it. And how to make a reader stick to your blog?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2011, 05:08 AM

One way NOT to do this is to spam a site like this with links to your blog. All of your other posts have been removed because they are nothing more than attempts to drive traffic to your site. This is not allowed here. Another reason is that all the posts were to threads over a year old, most over 2 years old. A third reason was there was very little substance in your posts. We pride ourselves on the quality of advice given here and there was very little in your responses.

And a final point is that you were very rude in one of your responses. If you want to help here then give full answers to new questions.

Any further attempts to drive traffic to your site will result in banning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can improve the body [ 2 Answers ]

Improve beards [ 5 Answers ]

I am 26 years old male. According to my age, beards are very less in numbers. Is there any way to get my beard thicker? Please help me... I am in a dilemma

What should I do... To improve my maths ? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't really understand the formula of doing the s question about indices... I'm so confuse with the formula... I hope someone can help me to understand it :)

Go to college or improve [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have recently left school and went to go to numerous college's but on the day my confidence was knocked and I came home. I went to go to another college which was closer only for them to tell me I was'nt good enough! Now I don't know what to do as the reason I was rejected from...

Improve my english [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this is vinay wants to know about english communication so tell me how to improve my english communication fluently

View more questions Search