Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 10:34 AM
    That's my whole point. Women use their feelings way too much and make A LOT of bad decisions in relationships because off this - they end up wit hthe married guy, or the bad boy - AND in the end they end up HURT, confused, sad, depressed.

This is somethng that is going into my book.

It's also why women don't like the nice guys - the nice guys don't make their feelings go crazy.

And this is a huge flaw.

Women need logic, smart decision when it comes to men... yet those darn feelings control everything.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jan 24, 2007, 11:01 AM
    You are 100 percent correct wildcat!!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 11:35 AM
    I know it! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Those feelings!!

Going into my book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Married Man [ 18 Answers ]

Was married for 10 good years and 12 pretty terrible years, raised two really great children and finally got brave enough to divorce my husband. Moved on, move up (professionally, personally - built a new home, lost weight,) Was happy, really happy for 5 years. Happy to be alone, happy for peace...

Dating a man with Kids... [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in a very new relationship with this guy who has a 9 year old daughter. He really never talks about her with me, and I don't really know what to ask him about her... Other than "how is your daughter doing?". After a while I think that sounds corny and I look uninterested. What should I be...

Dating a married man [ 20 Answers ]

I have been dating a married man for almost 2 years.. I know it was not suppose to get that far but hey it happened.. We both share our daily lives with each other, talk about family and share the same hobbies.. Everything was good in the beginning or course the impressionable stage but things...

Dating and still married [ 30 Answers ]

My boyfriends wife left him and we started seeing each other right after she left. Now she is acting crazy trying to kill herself and make threats that he won't see the kids anymore. We love each other very much. Should we continue our relationship or wait for them to divorce?

View more questions Search