Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 07:41 PM
    How can I create my own custom vehicle magnets?
    You can customize your own magnets for your vehicles by following these simple tips:

Use legible font. Easy-to-read text is your best bet for any type of vehicle magnet. If your readers have to strain their eyes just to see your design, it might not get your message across in a clear manner. Avoid miscommunication or annoying your customers with lavish script that's hard to read. Use simple typefaces so that readers can easily understand what you're trying to communicate.

Avoid using color on color. This is not just for the sake of your customers but for your business, too. A message that's hard to read is also hard to understand. Like the first tip, this one can help send your message more effectively.

For more ideas, you can read more about magnets from other sources available online.

Check out some similar questions!

Magnets [ 1 Answers ]

A magnetic field is the region around a magnet where a magnetic force may be detected what sort of material do you need to use the force?

Industrial magnets? [ 2 Answers ]

The people who lived here before us dumped a whole bunch of nails, and glass, and metal at the back of the property. We were unaware of this until we started tearing out trees to make way for a clearer horse pasture. Now the debris has been somewhat scattered around a certain area of the field. We...

Plastic magnets [ 2 Answers ]

I like what some research has discovered with the use of plastics in everyday application of magnets. Adjustable magnetism! It could expand into an entirely new propulsion/vehicle support mechanism. If it can be expanded to incorporate these issues, how could that be of benefit to our everyday...

Magnets [ 3 Answers ]

I have magnets to keep kitchen cabinets closed. Two of the magnets have gotten very weak. How is it possible to restore the power of the magnet? Thank you!

How to create a custom dictionary [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an assistant professor and I am working on a new method of learning English or any other languages. I have a word list of 1000 words. Like this: A (an) Able About Account Acid Across

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.