Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fundip96 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 06:36 PM
    How Can I Stop Thinking about My Ex Boyfriend?
    Me and my ex have been broke up for about three months now and I'm the reason we broke up. But ever since then I can't stop thinking about him should I ask him back out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 10:02 PM

Why did you break up with him in the first place? How old are you?

Offhand I would say no, because the reason you broke up with him, is probably still there.
    fundip96 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I broke up with him because we never really talked and when we did he would always ask for nasty pics I'm 15
    watermelon5050 Posts: 24, Reputation: 13

Apr 6, 2011, 08:03 PM
    I think what you're feeling is probably the result of loneliness. Don't go back out with him because odds are, it'll end the same way.

You can't do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Next time he comes to your mind, instead of thinking about it, try pushing it to the back of your mind.

Three months is enough time to start healing and start moving on. It'll be better that way. (:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2011, 08:10 PM

Dissapointing as it is, could it be you still think of him because you are still in some contact with the guy? See him a lot?
    slu2013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 06:47 PM
    I agree with talaniman. To stop thinking of him, you should probably cut your ties with him. How can you not think about someone you still see? I think about my first ex at times and I haven't seen her since early last year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

I can't stop thinking about him [ 5 Answers ]

He's the first thought I have when I wake up. He lives in another town and he's working at a job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day. I never see him. And he wants to come see me but he hasn't called.:confused:

Why you should stop thinking about your ex! [ 3 Answers ]

Here is something from me to those trying to get over an ex. You find yourself wishing on a shooting star, but you need to know dreams alone won't get you that far. Ima share something with you, your dreams are riding on the wind and all you have to do is just reach out and pull them in. The...

I can't stop thinking about her... [ 10 Answers ]

Okay I can't stop thinking about this girl who I've known for about a year or more. I started having feelings for her last month and we've been talking a lot online but I haven't gotten a chance to actually have a nice chat with her in reality because I barely see her in school and then I barely...

I can't stop thinking about her with someone else [ 4 Answers ]

I am at a point in this relationship that I should be able to just let go of her. I'm 99% possitive that she has cheated on me and yet I still grasp on to a little hope that it might all work out. I am so confused as to why I don't just say goodbye as it is so unhealthy. The thought of her with...

View more questions Search