Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay5591 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 05:50 PM
    How much time will a person on parole get for violating 2nd time---domestic violence
    He's a two time covicted felon in nys---on parole---threatened someone via text twice in a two minute perios--has a histroy of violence against women---currently on parole in nys---was violated last year for dirty urine---whats he facing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 07:53 PM

Depends, has he been charged with the new crime yet ? After he texted, was the police called right then and the phone turned over to them as evidence ?

Next of course they may have to prove he sent the text, and had the phone in his possession at the time of the text.

He may not get any additional time, just be ordered into a anger management class, it is just hard to say.

Apr 6, 2011, 11:22 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Thanks ---it was proved that he threatened someone and yes the cell records were gathered by the police from cell company ---yes he was arrested right away---he went to a county jail---he wasn't supposed to get released on bail because of the two time felony and violation they released him 5 days later and he was ordered to report to parole---hes now locked up in another county jail in nys---waiting for his court date and waiting for the PO to violate him---but when he got aresseted shouldn't they have put an immediate PO hold on him instead of releasing him----did the jail make a mistake---

Apr 14, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Thank you so much I'm still waiting for all of this to be over ---parole hearings and stress--im just trying to focus on all the wonderful people I have in my life---and helping others--sooo thanks for the help-peace-k

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

What is the max time for violating parole for speeding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the maxium time for vilating parole for speeding?

2nd time violation of probation jail time [ 2 Answers ]

So my boy friend has court for a second violation of probation... this violation is because he could not pay. He has no job and its been very difficult for him to find a job.. and the first volaiton was because he didn't keep incontact wit his officer because he was hospilatized for a little bit......

2nd time violating probation [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is on felony probation. He broke a bmw window, stole the person's laptop and money. And had to serve 8months in county. First violation was having a picture of a him and a friend whose also on probation holding weed. The judge said you couldn't tell what the picture was. But my...

View more questions Search