Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanejay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 02:34 PM
    Is that bad if you are a female to use Caro light on your hall body
    Is that bad if you are a female to use Caro light on your hall body?because I heard somebody says is bad to use on stomach.is that true?
    I started using Caro light last week but my face start having some small parts ,brown and dork.That is how it works or is because I start to use it in few days?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2011, 12:48 AM
    Give it about 2 weeks,, and see for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire vs caro light! [ 13 Answers ]

I want to know btn bio claire and caro light... which one is better? a couple of weeks ago my skin was breaking out,am now left with dark marks... I need to clear them out,which one should I use btn the two

Caro light what happen after I stop using caro light [ 8 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin with caro light cream and it has 0.2 hydroquinon does it affect my skin after I stop using the product EMAIL REMOVED

Caro light [ 0 Answers ]

Hi where do I get caro light cream in newzealand.and can I use it on my legs and body apart from my face

Does caro light cream work for anyboy here [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm just wanting to change my skin whitening regime Which is currently 2 dermovate creams mix with one diana cream I use this 3 times a day when I'm just at home on a weekday basis its twice a day in the morning and at night This mixture made me about 3-4 shades lighter in 2 weeks Its...

View more questions Search