Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devil4ever16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 12:13 PM
    What do I do if I got kick out and went to live with my boyfriend?
    I got kick out and I went yo go live with him but I left to live with my friend and I can't stop crying cause I miss him... shoul I go back to live with him...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2011, 12:33 PM

Not if you were so unhappy that you moved "out" on him once. Going back is not going to improve what was a bad situation.

How old are you? Why did you get kicked out of your parents' house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kick baby kick [ 5 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy and I'm 18 1/2 weeks and I felt my baby kick couple of times and now he hasn't kicked and a few days and rite now its about 1:45am so obgyn is closed but should I be worried

Totally free live major league baseball games live online [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for totally free, no hidden costs, no gimmicks, no free trial only, no virus or malware, proven reliable online feeds for live major league baseball games. I just want to go to the site, click on the game I want to watch and simply watch the game. This is so much harder to find than it...

I live in ks. And live on soc sec. Can a credit card co get a judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I have two unsecured debts of $20,000 each. I live in Kansas and have only social security check for income. One creditor has filed a lawsuit, and one has threatened to get a lien against my home. The only assets I have are my home (with mortgage) and my auto (with a balance). A bankruptcy...

View more questions Search