Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mhlekazi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2011, 09:26 AM
    Converting picture clipping into jpeg?
    How do I convert picture clipping into jpeg
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 4, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Opening the picture in most any photo editor like The GIMP then do a save as into what ever format you would like to use.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Apr 5, 2011, 06:04 AM
    I personally use Irfanview for viewing and re-saving files even though I have Photoshop Elements installed. I also make Irfanview the default for most image files (the irfanview icon then shows up in front of all bitmaps and jpegs and such) except maybe iso's and that stuff. I do it cause Irfanview will load and show a photo in a few seconds where Photoshop can take a long time to load.

Irfanview is free and has a plugin install that goes along with it to open even more strange files. It will also open video and audio but I usually uncheck that option (photo's only) during install and later if I want to view an flv or swf file with it I can manually choose it from a right click and it will stay in the right click context menu from that point (open with). In its options section there is also a place to associate files with it that will change the default icon in front of that file type so a double click automatically opens with Irfanview. It only has very basic editing and cropping but as a viewer and converter its really fast.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 5, 2011, 06:08 AM
    Comment on Appzalien's post
    A good product. I try to recommend open source products where they can do the job as well as the proprietary titles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change picture clipping into JPEG on the Mac [ 1 Answers ]

I have 'picture clipping' that I want to use in a new document using pages but cannot convert it to JPEG or anything else... cannot drag into IPhoto help

Converting JPEG to Word download setup file [ 6 Answers ]

How do I convert an JPEG file into an word Document Can any give me the answer

Convert object (ex. A picture) into a .jpeg file [ 1 Answers ]

I received a Word document with pictures. Is there any way to save each individual picture as a .jpeg file?

Clipping nails? [ 23 Answers ]

I have a 4 week old lab, how old does he have to be to get his nails clipped? They are so long and curled that he uses them like a cat would to climb on the couch! :) hurry and answer before I find him climbing my curtains hahahaha:D :D also when do I start really house breaking him? I can usually...

Jpeg a picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... How do you jpeg a picture? If you have a digital camera and download it onto your computer, and save it in, let's say My Pictures. Can you just send it as an attachment in an e-mail? Or is there another procedure with "jpeging" a picture? Thanks

View more questions Search