Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raghukallur Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 10:53 PM
    Sanskrit meaning in english web page?
    What is the meaning of Sanskrit word SVASTHI or SWASTHI and which will be the correct English spelling?
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Apr 29, 2011, 02:15 PM
    According to this dictionary, the English transliteration is "svasti," and the word can mean success, fortune, well-being, happiness, prosperity, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page. [ 1 Answers ]

When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance! floater74

Translation from English to Sanskrit for a very meaning ful prupose [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Could somebody please help me to translate the following from english to Sanskrit. Survivor I am a woman if that has any relevance to the translation. Thank you in advance

Lost web page [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there The thing is I'v already been on this web page and brought a wedding dress for this web site but now I can't seam to find it now the web page I'm looking for is www.bridesave.com it in the usa but for some reason I would be most gratefully if anybody could help me on this matter because I...

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

View more questions Search