Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anton23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 09:51 PM
    I am starting business to quit my jobs in army it is right time or not
    Hi this is chandan mishra,its nice to c your site about knowing future so could you please guide and help me to know my future,I was in army and doing job myself good but its hard to continue there anymore.now I quit my job and start business its right time to quit my job or not and starting business right or wrong.thx
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 3, 2011, 10:06 PM
    There is no site in the world that can predict the future, regardless of claims.
    You have left the army, so there's no going back, right?
    We don't even know what country or city you are in, much less what kind of business.
    Some markets in some areas of the world are doing OK, most are still in a recession.
    If you want to explain your business, please feel free.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2011, 10:13 PM

Chandan, you must be mistaken, but this is not a fortune telling site. We don't know your future any more than you do.

I would like to say that starting your own business in this economy is a risk at best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My new probation officer wants me to quit my business [ 7 Answers ]

I just got a new PO and he is giving me hard time with my old business. I have a DJ Business and I do good when I am busy, this guy is my 4th PO in the past 2 years and the others didn't care about anything. My past PO gave me many permits to go dj out of state without even checking, at the...

Part time jobs [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any really home internet jobs out there? Im a hairstylist and need a part time job too. Or any one have any good part time job for me?

Furthering Small Business and providing jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get a grant for furthering my small business, opened Sept 07. Adjoining Pike State Forest in Pike Co. Ohio. Low income area. I am trying to provide services in the area as well as jobs for the area. There is not much here except for recreation. 4 miles out of Bainbridge, Ohio. Please...

82 honda quit starting [ 1 Answers ]

My 82 honda was running fine when all of a sudden it just wouldn't start. I made sure the battery was charged that all the connections to the starter were good, cleaned the terminals on the battery and still nothing. It was clicking but now I get nothing. Someone told me that it might be...

View more questions Search