Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Calvin Rodrigues Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Kunapajala
    What are the right proportions and procedure for making Kunapajala.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2007, 04:49 AM
    There seems to be quite a good amount of information on this page:
    http://www.agri-history.org/pdf/AGRI.pdf

It seems to be a very old and out of date practice though, so it is hard to find information on it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2007, 05:33 AM
    The reference gives some recipies for rat gunapa, I realise this isn't the same, but is a good starting point. I don't believe anybody here is going to be able to help you without doing a deep literature search.

Just trying to help!
    Calvin Rodrigues Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Thanks a lot
    thedrifter Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 11:38 AM

Calvin, I first saw the term kunapa when looking for a way to make organic liquid fertilizer for hydroponics. There was vague descriptions. After more research I found a farm in india that are specifically this method. So I went to india for 6 months learning how to make kunapajala and different preparations and also studied directly under Swami Valmiki which is the pioneer of kunapa in this modern age. Write to me at [email protected] and I can answer your questions.

Mar 14, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Sorry my email is yves (dot) cloutier (at) gmail (dot) com

Mar 14, 2009, 11:40 AM
    I had started a discussion forum to describe in detail how to make kunapa preparations some years back. But no one knows about kunuapa and no one was coming so the forum was shut down
    alagiri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    i had started a discussion forum to describe in detail how to make kunapa preparations some years back. but no one knows about kunuapa and no one was coming so the forum was shut down
    I am also interested to know about kunapajala. But the situation is that nobody know is the right person to be approached. Can any one help me. I can go to any place to learn this.
    gunda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 06:20 AM
    I had met swami valmiki last year. He has improved the kunapa to what he was making it earlier. But, there are more pirators of this know how from him. More people are claiming to be the inventors of this method without knowing what it is. They have tried it but utterly failed. So now what to do. Swami valmiki is the only person who has developed and he is being cheated by the intellectuals. This is the sorry state of the affairs which should not have been. It should have been otherwise.

Are there any one who can understand this situation and remedy the situation.

May 4, 2009, 09:30 AM
    I have also studied with swamiji at Abali tea estate.

The only way to remedy the problem of cheating is to make it freely available to all. This knowledge is from the Vedas and belongs to all.

Perhaps we can come together and make a website as a central place to document swamiji's experiments and progress of the science as applied to modern times.

Also perhaps making video clips to demontstrate the process and method so all can see how it is done.

I travelled to India from Canada to learn for myself. But not everyone is so lucky. For 6 months I had the opportunity to learn and make various preparations from Swamiji and also Binod Saharia, which is the financial backing for swamiji to experiment.

My email is [email protected] if you need moer details or if you have experience and would like to make this available to all in honor of swamiji. Lets talk

May 8, 2009, 03:08 AM
    The best way to do is to approach him, take his advise and do accordingly.
    I have learnt from him making of kunapa but cannot think of doing anything without his knowledge or attention.
    The idea is good but needs to be taken in the right way.
    His eamil is [email protected]
    vkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 02:33 AM

Hello

I am interested to know the preparation of Kunapajala.Can any one guide me.

Regards
    vkumar

May 14, 2009, 05:44 AM
    The best way to promote this ancient know how is to form a research institution and spread this knowledge for the sake of food security. Can any one take this initiative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search