Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinf80 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Network path
    I'm trying to connect my website to Dreamweaver and it asks how do you want to connect if I select Local Network it then asks What is the Network path, what does this mean?

Kevin
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Generally, you do your WEB site development on a local PC, then "publish" those pages to the public site. So, what its probably asking for is the location of your local copy of the site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The network path was not found [ 12 Answers ]

I try to connect my laptop to the desktop at home, after connecting all the required wires, the internet sharing is working, I can using the laptop online. The problem is when I clicked "My network place" I could not see both computers, therefore I cannot shares all the files from both...

The network path was not found [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem in my network I'm connected to two pcs directly through cat.5 yellow color cable. In pc1 I can brows p2 but pc2 can't show me pc1 when I try to find pc1 it gives me an error " The network path was not found " guide me where I'm doing mistake.. :o

Network path [ 4 Answers ]

Hi :o When I access a computer with IP ,which is in my LAN . Then a error is occurred --No network provider accepted the given network path. Suggess for this problem.

Network path not found ! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I've installed a fresh windows 2003 server, and created just one user for testing purpose, and shared one directory on a different partion on the same hard disk. The problem is : I can log in with the user administrator from the workstation "WIN-XP running the latest update...

View more questions Search