Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rochelle18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 10:43 AM
    Belly lump
    I have this lump on my belly were my belly bar was laid how would I get rid of it and would I be safe to get it done again
    MidgetGem Posts: 10, Reputation: 4

Apr 3, 2011, 11:22 AM
    That may just be a scar? A piercer should be able to tell you whether or not its safe for a repierce
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 02:59 PM
    It sounds like scar tissue, how long have you had your belly bar taken out? Usually this will fade with time, and it could be worthwhile getting something such as bio oil and massaging it in daily. The more moisturised you keep an area of scar tissue, the quicker it will start to heal.

You may be able to get your navel re-pierced, that will depend on where your first piercing was. My girlfriend got hers re-pierced and the piercer just has to go in a little further behind the original piercing. You will need to check this out with your piercer though, to ensure that the original placement will allow for this.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard red lump on hamster belly area [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I found a huge lump around the anus-belly area of my female dwarf hamster. It is a pretty big lump, pink in colour with a rough hard surface. It has no hair growing on it and take up a large part of the belly. She is not pregnant and the lump is too big to be some sort of clog. She is almost 3...

Belly button piercing weird lump! [ 2 Answers ]

On my bottom part of my belly piercing, there is a little red lump next to it! It isn't hard, its soft and squashy, like an absess... is this infected? I have been cleaning it with surgical spirit, what else can I try to get rid of it? When I wake up it my piercing is often really crusty :( HELP ME...

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

How serious is a belly? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently had the clay waste pipe under the yard separate where it connected to the house PVC waste pipe. The plumber started by unclogging the problem, then came back the next day to dig, repair, and add a clean-out. All is fixed and working now. However, he also ran a camera down stream from...

Belly [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 I had my belly button pierced last year but I used witch hazel it went infected and the two holes meet as one I now have 1 scar at the top . My mate is going to have hers done on the weekend I would like to have mine done with her my mom said I can but she thinks they won't do it because of...

View more questions Search