Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shashank799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 10:15 AM
    90's cartoons list cartoon network?
    A cartoon in which all the statues come to life at midnight... and the name of the cartoon starts with 'T'
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 4, 2011, 08:58 AM

Doesn't start with 'T', but the first thing I thought of was a cartoon called Gargoyles - they are stone during the day, and come alive at night - here's a link
    Gargoyles (TV Series 1994–1996) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Cartoon Network series about Space Robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I will give brief summary based on what I can remember. There is this alien planet colonized by "Humans" ruled by a King. Enemy attacks them and takes over the planet (probably destory's it). Only the princess with one space ship escapes and comes to Earth (or crashes into earth). In...

Cartoon network early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone remember the name of a show that played on Cartoon Network around the year 1992 and aired in the evenings, it was half show, half cartoon with the main character as a guy who had black hair with a point to it in the front, he had a long moon shaped face and wore yellow plaid pants up to...

Children's TV Show, Cartoon Network, late 80's-early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, probably on Cartoon Network, during the late 80's-early 90's. The show had a real set with a boy who talked to a boxy-shaped robot, but also had extended animated parts where characters from all different animated...

Cartoons of 90's cartoon network [ 5 Answers ]

I remember cartoon shown in cartoon network. It features lot of computer graphics. In the opening credits it features green and black spirals?

90's cartoon network show [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.? ...

View more questions Search