Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiesai Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 08:31 AM
    Old Animation Short About Two Bear Cubs
    -It was about two bear cubs who lived with their mother in a paradise. 'a land of milk and honey'
    -One bear was pink and the other blue
    -They wandered into a world made of glass
    -Their mother told them never to wander, but they did
    -They met a pair of foxes
    -The fox cut the cubs roll of cheese for them, cutting it over and over again pretending to be making them equal sizes, but eating the pieces they cut off
    -Then the world shatters
    -They grow up and wander around looking for the world/their mother, but never find it
    -It was probably around half an hour long
    -I don't know the date of it, but I probably last saw it ten years ago

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help Me Identify An Old Animation Short [ 0 Answers ]

-It was about two bear cubs who lived with their mother in a paradise 'a land of milk and honey' -One bear was pink and the other blue -They wandered into a world made of glass -Their mother told them never to wander, but they did -They met a pair of foxes -The fox cut the cubs roll of cheese...

70's animation short films conformity [ 0 Answers ]

I need help locating the name or a link to a short film I was shown in school 20+ years ago... It was animated and I believe it was on conformity, no narration or words. All I remember is these characters all looked the same and had theses boards screwed to their backs and in the board was the...

Old Channel 4 Late Night Short Animation [ 1 Answers ]

Right, this is quite a long shot but here goes: I think its was around 2000-2002, back when Channel 4 used to show late-night short films and animations, usually of a dark and creepy nature. This one time I was watching this short I remember was called ''The French Doors'', after that there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.