Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernc032 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Find a job in the FS field
    Hi all, I need some help -> I am pursuing a degree in FS and would like to find a job in the FS field before I have to complete the required internship when I graduate... Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    medgen Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Feb 9, 2007, 09:05 AM
    My experience is that you are most likely to get the job where you do your internship. Work 200% harder than you normally would and focus more on your internship than your schooling -- so long as you pass no one will really ever care what your marks were, but the impression you give at the lab in which you were interning can make or break a lifetime career.

This is the biggest mistake I see people make in my lab (students come here and don't put in the same effort as they do for their schooling). Trust me, good jobs in forensic science are very hard to come by and it is definitely an arena where who you know (and more importantly, who you have impressed) are key.

... This goes for pretty much any job I'm sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Field hockey [ 2 Answers ]

Is Field hockey a big sport in america or for girls? And how old are you when u start uni in the states? :)

Getting into zoology field [ 2 Answers ]

If I wanted a job in this field what kind of jobs would be open and what about requiremnts what's good education and training to have.

How do I find a great new job [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and I am fresh out of ideas as far as the job market or marketing myself properly is concerned. I am also having an extremely hard time figuring out what I actually would like to do. I have an awesome job with benefits as a recruiter/temp laborer provider/asst....

I can't find a tech job. I need help. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old professional in the IT field. I was recently laid off from a company that is going out of business. I have been out of work for a few months now. I have tried everything; Resume professionaly done, job fairs, contacted consultants, signed up for every career finder website...

View more questions Search