Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ascott1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Need to sell furniture?
    I have downsized to a 1 bdrm apartment from a roomy 3 bdrm and have several nice pieces that are only 1 year old to sell. Also lots of brand name clothes that almost new and need to know where or how I can do this without a lot of extra time and advertising?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 05:37 PM

Give them to charity, honestly, used furniture is used furniture, one year old or 10, seldom does it get a large price, after that you can try and sell clothes at resell shops, sometimes, you place it in there, and they keep part of the money when it sells.

But if you don't want to put time into it, sell it super cheap and be done with it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Craigslist if you want to do some work. Otherwise, you won't get something for nothing except a tax deduct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sell furniture [ 7 Answers ]

How and where can I sell my furniture quickly? Thanks for your help! I live in Leola PA Just outside of Lancaster ,PA smitstang88

How can I sell my furniture? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a bedroom set {double bed} {head board/back board} solid wood, with upright dresser, and long dresser with attached mirror. Cream color light gray, with short strecks of color brown. Good reasonable price. Also a dinning room Mirror, and 3 lamps. 2 large and one small. NOTE! I will attach...

I want to sell my furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find some company who can buy my italian furniture. I am moving out of state and I have very nice furniture for sell . How can I find somebody in los angeles to buy my staff. Thanks

How can I sell My Furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Folks! I am moving to Europe in 2 months, and I am selling everything that I own, Lots of it is Furniture, I have tried Craigslist, but its taking so long. Is there anyway I can sell my stuff in a faster rate? Is there something like whole buyers? I have never done this and have no idea on...

Where I can sell my furniture? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a furniture factory in Italy. I want to sell my items, to export. Where can I sell it? How can I find some one interested to work, to collaborate with me??? Here can you see my items Furnitures italy | Comfort and quality for a better life

View more questions Search