Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AriellaAndrews Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Is There Something Wrong with My Nintendo DS?
    Usually, when I charge the Nintendo DS, the red light that indicated that charging is in process is stable. Today, however, I needed to charge it (the battery wasn't dead but was about to die out). I kept it charging for about half an hour, and then noticed that the red light was unusually blinking, and not stable. Could something be wrong with the charger itself? I haven't bumped it into anything, or anything of the sort. Yesterday, I charged it and it was stable. Is the blinking light indicative that I must fix/replace the charger? Or, could it be the plug into which I insert the charger?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I turned on the device to see if it had charged, and I saw that it did charge up a bit (but it charged slower than it usually does).
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 05:37 AM
    As far as I am aware, when the light is blinking on a Nintendo DS, that usually indicates a wireless connection of some sort - to another DS, perhaps, or to your WiFi connection. Are you connected to either or these?

If you are, try disabling the connection to see if the light continues to flash. If it does, it could well be a problem with your battery; perhaps is it old or wearing out, DS batteries generally last anywhere up to 500 full charges before they need replacing - is yours fairly old? You can buy replacement batteries fairly cheaply, or you could possibly change the charger, although I doubt that that is where the problem lies.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo DS [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to download videos or pictures from computer to Nintendo DS besides video games? If so where do they usually end up being in the DS cause I can't seem to find some videos or pictures that I think are hidden from a friend of mine were do I go to find out? Anyone help.. thank you

Nintendo ds [ 12 Answers ]

What are some really cool games for the nintendo ds that are under 35 dollars :) :confused: :D

Nintendo DS [ 5 Answers ]

My sound won't work anymore and its only less than 6 months old. New batteries charged frequently. Any suggestions? :(

My Nintendo 64 [ 2 Answers ]

How much do you think my Nintendo 64 is worth with 2 games and 2 controllers?

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

View more questions Search