Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kekelockhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 11:00 PM
    How to get rid of a keloid?
    I have a lip piercing and I just took it now it just feel like the ring is still in it doesn't hurt or nothing just a big lump is this a keloid and can I get rid of it without going to the doctor...
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Yeah you can get rid of it, but it doesn't always work, depending on the age of the keloid.

You need to bathe it regularly in warm salt water, and apply diluted tea tree oil to it, because this is an antiseptic and helps it to go down. This is all I did when I got a keloid on an old cartilage piercing and after doing this twice a day for a week it disappeared. Good luck
    Mizrenots Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2011, 12:27 AM
    Just try cleaning it with warm salty water and see how that goes, it could be infected. You might have to go to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of a keloid on my ear [ 6 Answers ]

I just got an industrial bar about 4 weeks ago now. I have what looks like swelling, but I went back to my piercer and he said it was a keloid. He said use saline solution and tea tree oil. He said not to use a bar of soap to clean it in the shower. The other piercer I spoke to a week ago said to...

How to get rid of a keloid [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced in December and now sinc elike 2 weeks ago I have a bump right next to the top hole it feels kind of tender but it also feels like there liquid inside it, it hurts if I press down on it, but other then that it doesn't hurt so much. What is it and how do I get rid of...

How do I get rid of a keloid? [ 4 Answers ]

How Do I get rid of a keloid?

How to get rid of a keloid on your nose [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nose piercing and I wash it with Epsomsalts everyday 2-3 times. This is the 3rd time I've had it pierced (but on the other side now) and it happened before which is why I kept taking them out! How do I get rid of this?

How to get rid of a keloid scar [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hip peircing and they did it in the wrong spot.I have keloid scars and dey are red.. purple.

View more questions Search