Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutchiegirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 10:41 PM
    Romance book
    The book I'm looking for is a romance,not that thick,the cover picture: its at night there is a moon and this man is standing behind this young woman I think she has on a cape. Its about the girl and her sisters when this girl gets frightned she makes fires start.and when she makes love to the man for the first time she causes a small fire on the rug in the bedroom,also in one part of the book the people in the town see a mysterious fire start but she quickly tells them that it was from a device used by a older lady to help her start her regular fires(lighter).and there is at least 2 but I think 3 books to this series.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a romance book [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a romance book I don't remember the name or who wrote it. Here goes its starts this women is going to marry and a highlandwer comes to the castle he's a cousin. He finds out everyone thinks he dead because the women was to marry him. It was a pack made when they were young by the...

Help romance book title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking aroung for the title of a book I read a few years back. The title possibly has EMPRESS IT in. Set in historical/regency period. Possibly Spain/Italy. STory of two women. One is older, has repeated affairs. One with a Matador? Visits the Kings court. Second story is...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.