Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironman11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 07:24 PM
    Hello, i am a 15 year old male, 6 foot 3 and i weigh 270 pounds. Weird feeling head
    one night while I was watching TV I got this random feeling like an itch in my forehead, so I itched it then it didn't go away so I had a shower. After my shower the weird painless feeling still didn't go away and I panicked. I when t on Google and started looking stuff up and I was very scared because I thought I had something wrong with me. The feeling didn't go away but it was weird because when I rested my hand on my head I didn't feel it. The feeling wasn't constant though, it would be like a really long slow painless heartbeat that was sort of tingly. I went to bed that night with a headband around my head so I didn't feel it. The next day it wasn't nearly as bad and since then it has been the same. It has been a month and a half now and now I can barely feel it but it just bothers, me. I don't feel it all the time, somedays ill never feel it, somedays I will. I am pretty active I play b ball and football. Now though somedays I won't even feel it and then the day after ill feel it a bit. The main thing is that it is absolutely painless. After that one night when I looked it up on Google I think I have turned into a major hypochondriac. Every night I look something up and I always think something is wrong with me. And by the way the week prior to the first day I felt this feeling I was very worried about my blood pressure and blood sugar, testing them regularly, to find they were OK and always panicking and thinking I was sick. I think that this feeling might be related to stress but I was just wondering if anyone else knows anything or has experienced anything like it before I would appreciate it

Check out some similar questions!

Weird foot feeling [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I started feeling this weird tingly feeling in my foot. It feels like it is on the verge of falling asleep, but then it doesn't. It sort of feels like it has all the blood rushing from it and when I stand up, I expect the blood to go rushing back, but it doesn't. It's like a "cold"...

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I am a 26 year old male, I weigh 145 lbs, with a very fast metabolism. I drank 3 sho [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 26 year old male, I weigh 145 lbs, with a very fast metabolism. I drank 3 shots, and 4 beers on Friday night. I had to take an ETG 60 hrs later will I pass?

What should a year old male sable collie weigh? [ 1 Answers ]

My sable collie is 12 months old and weighs between 25-30lbs. He looks very skinny, but seems to eat well,is active, and has a beautiful coat. He lives outside on our six acre fenced in residence. We recently gave him a 3 day treatment of over the counter worm medicine, because I thought maybe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.