Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sqleung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Pimple scar
    I have had lots of pimples on my face but after, I've squeezed all of them, a permanent scar remains. Is there anyway I could remove these annoying scars?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 24, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Acne scarring is permanent but can be treated. No treatment is 100% effective and the best result is improvement. You can treat the scarring with over-the-counter bleaching creams, or with prescription creams, such as Retin-A (tretinoin) or Renova. Chemical peels, mircodermabrasion or laser skin resurfacing may also reduce the appearance of acne scars.
    geminii Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2007, 02:54 PM
    The first thing to do is to never squeeze those suckers EVER! Don't touch! (acne.org) Harder said then done but take care of your skin so that you can prevent further pimples. With that said There are various ingredients that will help reduce your pigmented acne scars (scars that leave a mark but are not the types of scars that are holes for the latter you need to get treatment if you want to fix it). I have heard that pigmented acne scars are not Permanent but people do think so because they SEEM to last FOREVER. Your skin is always repairing itself with new skin but it will take a long time (certain people are very pigmented). A topical treatment from your derm. Will be safe and effective, your dr. can give you Retin-A, Renova, Hydroquinoine. Other natural ingredients such as Vitamin E, mulberry extract, kojic acid will help you get rid of acne scarring. There are products like Murad Ages spot and pigment lightener that contains 2% HQ but it is 75$ for a small 1 oz bottle. I have the murad and it has significantly reduced one very dark acne scar on my shoulder/chest Significantly but not reduced completely ( I have not tried this on my face yet). But it was very dark and now it is a fading reddish color from using it only 7 times. I am currently using a product called Magic cream for my face but there are TONS of debate about it that I'm still trying to figure out even though it seems pretty impressive thus far.
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Hey my mom makes this tea your supposed to drink when you feel like your stomach is hurting or about to throw up. I put this tea on a cotton ball then tabe it to my fore head when I get home from school, I leave it on and take it off in the morning, you sure I look stupid but its working! I could see differences in less than 2 days!! I'm using this and my scars are nearly gone!! I will give you the name of the plant that is used to make that tea. Your supposed to boil it and let it cool. Then apply it!
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:52 PM
    The name of the plant is "manzanilla", its small, has white petals and a yellow center. So boil water. Put the "manzanilla" in and let it cool, the water will turn a tone of yellow. Soak a cotton ball in squeez it so it won't drip. Tape it to where ever you have the scar. Apply it how many times you want!! You could also use it as a face cleanser!! Good luck! :)
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Well too prevent it I recommend something that has witch hazel in, I saw a difference after applying it once or twice a day for a few days. As for the scars I'm not sure so sorry.
    edsacfr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 12:25 AM
    the pimple scars is permanent ==' . :( it last on my face like a #$%@!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Scar removal [ 16 Answers ]

I have scars which I got by peeling my acne the scars are on ma biceps and my chest and face they are dark brownish scars can someone tell me a cream or a technique which is useful for getting rid of these ugly scars

Scar [ 8 Answers ]

Hello!! I need your help... I have lot scars in my legs because I never take care skin from mosquito and I am wounded when I am young. What should I do to remove this? Please help me...

Dark scar on my leg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I need your help. I got a 2 inches scar on my leg (2 months old). And it's really terrible because it's the only scar that I have in my leg and it's super dark. It started as a bruise and then I put ice on it for about 5 minutes. I was just so shocked that when I looked at it the color...

Lessening scar visibility [ 8 Answers ]

Lets say I get hurt. A one inch scar is expected. What should I do to lessen a distinctive colour (lighter/darker) tone patch of scar? Or make it heal faster and better? Better by means of look more skin-like.

View more questions Search