Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicky_sexybabes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot
    Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2011, 04:00 PM

Yes, you could be pregnant. You could either consult with your Pharmacist and ask for a HPT or call your Physician.

When was your March period due? At the beginning, at the end? It makes a difference.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 04:10 PM

Women have gotten pregnant even while using the depo shot, without missing a shot at all. In other words, yes, you could be pregnant.

Time to test or see your doctor. That's the only way to find out what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 missed periods after 1 depo shot is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I was pregnant in July of 2009 but I misscarried than I decided to get on the depo shot on feb 1 2010 when I did that I bleed for all three months and decided never to go back for a refill which was do on may 3 2010 my last period was may 1 2010 and it was just a little spotting it's September and...

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

Can you be pregnant on depo provera? Missed period 1st shot [ 3 Answers ]

Can u get preganat while being on depo provera even if u only received 1 shot And missed a period a whole month ?

Missed depo shot [ 4 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot since I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now and I'm a month late on my shot because its time for me to get a pap but I'v been bleeding for the last 2 months now can any one tell me what's wrong

First dose of the depo shot & missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there... I gave birth to a baby girl on November 2nd 2006. On November 4th 2006 I received my first dose of the depo shot. After the normal bleeding in pregnancy ended after 2 weeks, a week later I had extreamly light bleeding in the beginning of December that lasted about 4 days. I ...

View more questions Search