Ask
    hillery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 02:05 PM
    Politicians can't be trusted because they lack integrity
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2011, 02:12 PM

Hello h:

I think it's because they have to raise so much money to win re-election.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know politicians [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can anybody tell me how to find information on the famous politicians of the world. Are there any relevant websites? Thanks.

Lack of money, lack of job, banging my head against a brick wall it seems. [ 8 Answers ]

OK, this has been going on for over 6 months now and I need for it to end... ive not done anything and neither has he, but I am finding it very hard to get a job, the last job I had six months ago was temp,they let me go after a month being there. I have been trying hard to get work, as of yet its...

Lack of Integrity [ 2 Answers ]

I am Ariel who is wondering about finding self integrity. I want to know what kind of things I could do to understand myself more and uncover my needs and fears of my subconsious mind. I have read palmistry, astrology and even numerology to give me more insight which has helped but somehow is yet...

Average income for politicians.. [ 1 Answers ]

What do the following people average in income, per year? I can't find it anywhere on Google, so if anyone knows, please help me out. State representative Senator Governor Mayor Secretary of State/Defense/Treasury President

Politicians ? [ 13 Answers ]

Who is the Patron Saint of Politicians ?

View more questions Search