Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IIMFORU Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 07:30 PM
    I am totally confused . Which cream/ soap / pills REALLY work
    Hello every body,
    It may be I am repeating million dollar Q,
    But I was going thr all the forums. Reading some mssg I make up my mind to buy one product but very next mssg makes me feel other way. Civiant , amira, makari , Philippines product, chinese product, japanese products and so on.
    Is there any thing that's really going to help?

Plus these pills/soaps/creams are very expensive.

Can some body like impartial moderator (not sellers) for this forum can compile the results in proper way ? (I know it will be a huge task but PLEASE do for those who want to improve their skin color)
    curious2007 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Try Euoko Skin Whitening Serum very effective safe but very expensive ($200) it doesn't contain the poison ingridient of Hydroquinone

Feb 1, 2007, 05:25 PM
    curious2007, have you tried it yourself? If yes could you let me see your before and after pics if you don't have any prob.

Feb 2, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Yeah I have been using it for about a year. This is my after picture I can load up some before pictures and show it to you if you like. But let me know if this is the colour your aiming for or lighter?
    Facebook | Login
    caramelkisses Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Listen you people are totally cleless lol no I'm just playing well I'm from ny so maybe it is easier for me to get access to these things more than your guys.. well let me start by saying that bleaching creams are no power potion it takes time... and the best thing for you to do that everyone out here does is mix! Mix almost every ream (because cream is stronger than lotion) and you must add a bleaching serum to your mixed creams and I guarantee you will have results! But beware my friend used a cream that contained steroids and it gave her stretch marks on her arms and legs! Note that your inner forearms, underarms, and your inner bottom legs are susceptible to stretch marks because they are very sensitive too sensitive for these creams.. so be careful! I don't know if you have access to these creams but here are some suggestions!

Hot movate
    Movate
    Maxi white
    Fair and white (so white) pink
    Fair and white (whitenizer) blue
    Neoprosone gel
    Betnovate
    Clovate
    Mj

These are the most popular creams everyone in ny uses and I mean almost everyone out here has bleached skin! They bleach their bodies also by mixing the creams into a jar or empty access bottle and mixing it with the serums!

Bleaching your face is easy I would suggest just bleaching your body first than your face!
    And yes you have to keep using bleaching creams in order to stay light however! If you use soaps (fair and white bleaching soap) white, DErmo white stc. Your skin will become even toned and it'll balance your complexion! (duh in the summer your skin is darker and the bleaching creams aren't as much strong so.. if you live in a hot place note: no matter how much sunblock you still won't get the yellow complexion you want!

Feb 5, 2007, 03:05 AM
    CaramelKisses. Thanks for your advice but I DO NOT want to bleach my skin, it damages the skin as most bleaching products contain Hydroquinone which has an oppossite reaction when expose to the sun you will turn darker that you already are and this has an irreversible result. Im glad that Hydroquinone products have been banned here in the UK because I wouldn't use them anyway. The reason why I recommended Euoko its because it doesn't bleach the skin it evens the skin colour out more than it lightens it also contains natural ingridients the product is not intent to bleach but to lighten. I wouldn't advise anyoe to bleach their skin especially if there's nothing wrong with it in the first place because you may end up regretting the results which in some cases can be irreversiblE
    caramelkisses Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Well if it lightens it than that is good I agree with you and the whole bleaching thing but for those who are darker skinned I don't assume they want to lighten their complexion I think they want to bleach it completely.. anyways where do you find your euko product?
    fynediva3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 11:09 AM
    IM a little confused still... are the pills better or the creams and which works faster?

Feb 15, 2007, 08:19 PM
    curious2007 , could u upload before pics too?
    Thanks in advance

Feb 16, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Iimforu Did You Check Out The After Pics I Wasn't Sure It Was Posted Correctly Please Let Me Knw If U Have So I Can Send Ou B4 Pics

Feb 25, 2007, 03:37 PM
    curious2007, I did check out after pic.
    caramelbabsy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Hello curious ,I am a new member from belgium as I read all artikels I thought Bio Claire is the best.so does Euoko skin serum works better? Where can I buy it can you send me some pics too thanks
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:27 PM
    There are loads of virtually free things that will work just great on your skin.
    kerish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Hey!
    I like to lighten my skin because it just seem brighter... I am from Jamaica and that is the bealching capital!! To bleach they use Basic white (used to bleach hair) and movate or any other cream these are mixedand kept refridgerated.I have a fairly light complexion and BLEACHING is not for me so I LIGHTEN... I normally use BIO CLAIRE mixed with IMMEDIATE CLAIRE for a week to excelerate the process... once I notice a slight change I switch to Bio Claire Cream at nights and Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturising Lotion. I would recommend using FAIR AND WHITE SOAP OR AMBI COMPLEXION BAR... other soap may be stronger such as movate but these two exfoliate and moisturize... fOR kNEES ELBOWS TRY LEMON JUICE IF U LIKE NATURALLE OR USE A LEMON GEL IF UR HAVE ACCESS TO SOME
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 12:52 PM
    It's true that hydroquinone and (add this one!) mercury ingredients in skin lightening products do harm the skin after long term use and may cause skin cancer.. that's why natural ingredients such as kojic acid (derived from mushroom), licorice plant extract and papain enzymes (from papaya) are categorized as the safe ingredients for whitening..

As for glutathione, I've talked to one dermatologist ( a whitening expert) and she revealed that it is the Vit. C that helps to hasten and maintain the fair colored skin, coupled with a good skin lightening product.. gluta helps but it's the C component that's more potent.. they key to successful skin lightening is vit. C, right whitening/lightening products, and sunscreen..

Besides, vit. C is cheaper than gluta.. why do you think you're ALWAYS told to take vit. C together with gluta? :rolleyes:
    dark and lovely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 11:58 AM
    So sad to see so many mentally enslaved people. Why don't you love and emrace what nature has blessed you with. It's not your skin color that is the problem, it is how you view yourself. White people lay inder the sun until they get skin cancer to get as dark as possible, and the sistas bleach their skin to look like you've got a skin disease. What a pity. Sorry if some are offended but love yourself enough to know and realize that lighter skin doesn't make any more beautiful that you already are. Confidence does. Get one.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Don't pity, this is reality, you said it yourself very clearly. Isn't it obvious that people tend to want things they don't have. It's not that we don't love themselves, we do, so much that we are willing to take it to the next level and be in that comfort zone. White people does the same thing, they wanted to tan, do they need confidence too
    Its amazing that people like you can just drop by and voice their unsolicited opinion, well, here's to you: we know what we're doing and if we need opinion we will definitely post it on this Forum, until then you can go to another forum as this is not the place for putting down people just because they don't have the same belief as you do.
    Have you heard of "Mind your own business?" Get one!

Quote Originally Posted by dark and lovely
    So sad to see so many mentally enslaved people. Why don't you love and emrace what nature has blessed you with. It's not your skin color that is the problem, it is how you view yourself. White people lay inder the sun until they get skin cancer to get as dark as possible, and the sistas bleach thier skin to look like you've got a skin disease. What a pity. Sorry if some are offended but love yourself enough to know and realize that lighter skin doesn't make any more beautiful that you already are. Confidence does. Get one.
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Newsflash, if you want to change the color of your skin, it could get expensive, very expensive as it's not only one time application or use. Trust your instinct, you are the one who's going to use these products not us. Check the websites, check the Companies, check the prices, contact them and ask questions.
    Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by IIMFORU
    Hello every body,
    it may be i am repeating million dollar Q,
    but i was going thr all the forums. reading some mssg i make up my mind to buy one product but very next mssg makes me feel other way. civiant , amira, makari , phillipines product, chinese product, japanese products and so on.
    Is there any thing thats really gonna help?

Plus these pills/soaps/creams are very expensive.

Can some body like impartial moderator (not sellers) for this forum can compile the results in proper way ? (I know it will be a huge task but PLEASE do for those who want to improve their skin color)
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dark and lovely
    So sad to see so many mentally enslaved people. Why don't you love and emrace what nature has blessed you with. It's not your skin color that is the problem, it is how you view yourself. White people lay inder the sun until they get skin cancer to get as dark as possible, and the sistas bleach thier skin to look like you've got a skin disease. What a pity. Sorry if some are offended but love yourself enough to know and realize that lighter skin doesn't make any more beautiful that you already are. Confidence does. Get one.
    HUH? It's okay for people to burn in the sun, for the "sunkist glow" and risk skin cancer. And it's okay for companies to make billions of dollars selling tanning lotion, but if people of color want to lighten their skin for a brighter complexion, instead of the opposite, we don't love ourselves? Puuhhlleaaassseee!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

Totally confused [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for bankruptcy at the court and paid 500 pounds I then had to see the official receiverwho has drawn up a payment plan which is very steep . I was under the inpression that bankruptcy and insolvency were different things I am a bit confussed

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search