tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 09:34 AM

Again ?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/univer...ty-566127.html
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 09:46 AM

Nyc, you seem to ask this question quite bit, and every time you asked there was no information forthcoming, which means, no one here has any ideas for you, or any valid follow-up information that would give you what you want.

So you are 65 and think you have been passed by, or there isn't anything else out there for you.

I can tell you from my experience, being useful to yourself and others doesn't end at retirement, it didn't end for me. I will be 69 this year and I am still working. Have never stopped learning and progressing. My employer pays for any course that advances my scope of practice as a Personal Support Worker. If it is one they can't or won't pay for, I take it anyway and pay myself.

My daily life is fulfilling because of my work with seniors in my community.

Take employment for yourself in something you will enjoy and be paid well for and then you will feel useful again. Unfortunately there are no free rides.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College university [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a college or university that specifically provides housing for seniors In exchange for services provided by senior. I read this somewhere just can't remember Where...

University & College [ 0 Answers ]

I once read about a college/university that specifically provided Housing for senior in exchange for services and allowed them to sit In on classes

Is there a college or University for me? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a full Army college or university that doesn't cost too much and I can live there. I really need help. I am going to 9th grade next fall, but I need to be perpared. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

University/college= grades [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum grade average you need to earn in order to get accepted to college for nursing?:confused:

View more questions Search